2007年10月20日星期六

::Boring Saturday::

hi evevrybody~im quite sick today,whole day stomach pain n after work juz cancel my plan to penang n stay at home for rest~arh~~~~so boring n so pain!my weekend!!!!is gone already~do nothing n be like pig sleep whole day~my yang yang quite busy n cannot disturb him at all....huh~i miss him so much~~~when we hang out?i want to watch movie lah~~~~~cannot stay at home n wanna lepak-lepak~

Dint snap photo recently cause my ugly face~wuwu T.T ugly face with all pimpers~~~wuwuw~~nobody wan me liao~last night i go to cut my hair~haha~juz like kindergarten child~ a bit baka~ like a dai~haha~seems likes wake up early faces~wahaha~~~~~tomorrow go to church ho sek liao~ Ah Bee sure will laugh it~haha~watever~i like it!!!!!!!

i want go to auto city mum mum~but is rainy here~haiz..lazy hang out~

0 评论: