2007年11月22日星期四

i find my fringe back!!

dear all~~im sick nw...


so cam~~~asthma,fever,couch,all cum together~


today ,i went to singing courses,my teacher so cute,haha


when i give him the candy he seems likes din eat b4


"wa!u go down stair shop to buy ar?oh~thankyou!!"


so friendly ar...he want the import package n finally i found tis coz my mum also is the candy superfans~my teacher say hard to find b4 but is good for sound,he likes to eat tat candy in tin~


n ar...he asked me to learn about Rainie Yang's songs , he say my voice juz abit same as her,wa???is it really???i like her!!!!


so happy but my voice ar...so geli lah...cannot sing well...as he told me take mr rest n keep practice~


after tat....


im blur blur sleep in car ,mum say wanna find uncle for foot massage~n we knw tat uncle son is a barber so we went to his salon at farlim...walau~so shiok neh tat apperance juz like a sweethome~haha


n uncle daughter cut my hair...i love this style!!straight fringe!!!i love it!!!haha~short from left n long to right~handsome bo?




ehe~sorry ya i close my eyes, im juz like a kindergarden child...haha~


tis pic took when me n mum go to the hindu mamak drinks ginger tea~so hot!!

that way near the ferry station n around the western buildings..i love night in Penang!!!so shiok lah!!haha~~~~~


tis pic better~ handsome mah?haha~im not dare put
the big pic coz i found tat i reli ugly lah~~~~~~~~~
haha~
today nite so shiok lah~haha...buy jagung from penang road n go home already...
p/s: i enjoy my first massage ...reli pain neh..but...quite shiok de...
im fever!!!!

0 评论: