2008年2月4日星期一

HappY sunDaY

yup~Sunday is belong to WE~
ooopss.....gurney again,
yalah~me n hubby go to gurney~last nite i been b4 with theng=.=
haha~
n the morning after mass, we go to eat hokkien me~
hmm~~delicious but have to wait lo,coz sunday many ppl,
is quite famous in permatang tinggi,
a fantasy kampung~wakaka~wat's decribe....
hubby is busy for choosing his CNY clothes,aha~
everyone is the last minute buy shirt....haiz...
not like me~~~~
buy early liao~haha~~~
and then hor!!!hubby say wanna buy me a bunny!!!
we choose in many shops,
n finally my dreamy bunny is sales in Maggie T,
so plan go back to buy after eat lo!!!!
but after eat i forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah~~~~~~~i remember it when im on the way back hm~~~
T.T i dun mind i dun mind!!!i wan t my bunny!!!
maybe next time...
hubby say wanna buy 4 me~~~
but we forget back to the shop....
alamak,coz many things to buy lah,
so we gong gong~go here go there~~
*my bunny*~i miss you...
our lunch at Siam express~delicious~~

heheh~he try to pretend cute, but...din smile,
y guys dnt like smile when taking pic?

hehe~my favorite pineapple fried rice~

after eat we back to SEED as hubby say wan buy me a shirt!!ahah~~~muacks~~~i love the white shirt so much~~hehe
thanks hubby~~~~~~~

hubby buy a pants at baleno, im quite tired,

last nite late sleep,n now...wuwuwu~~steam steam me~

mabuk mabuk de grace~

i almost asleep on the way back home,

hubby din call me wake up when arrive Auto City,

he was sing from penang to Auto City,

no wonder lah~~~i can sleep well~hehe^^*

we go to Guardian buy things lo...hubby buy a pink gasby hair wax~

haha~i book from him, when he finish uses give me the pink box~heyhey~

i want collect it, maybe next time it can be the candy box~kaka^^

while outside raining, two shot couple snaping pic in car~

here the love shape of Sasa and Yang Yang, haha~we not spot the motorbike~

hehe~my cap, nice bo?hehe~juz wear shiok nia~

and my lovely gilian give me present!!!! i found it on my table when back home~is ...hehe~sanitary pad~ahaha~~~made in taiwan de~

actually is cotton candy lah~~~haha

can eat de haha~~~inside got 4pcs in one pax,i hvn eat~but i think taste good...

direction: use it when you need 2 fall in love,

55mm for repair break love

60mm for recover break hearted

is quite funny rite??

lastly, pink post pet!!!!hehe!!!!thanks gilian~~~i luv it so much!!!

muacks~~~~~~

0 评论: