2008年3月16日星期日

finally i founded!!!!

yup,second time shops at Qb when my daddy attends his friend's party,
me and mum enjoyed our dinner at the KOPITAN,
is opposite the QB mall,
i love the Indian's food that called Naan izit?
plain Naan,woo~~~~~~~~~~delicious!!!
and finally i found that!!!
thanks god for helping me, thanks my daddy and mummy,
thanks to you all 4 praying wishes i can find it recently!=~
ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the Field Guide!!!!
still remember the lasted post i've been intro to you all
the Field Guide from the movie,"the spiderwick chronicles"!!!
ya~i found it at Border's Bookstore!!
yo~~~so happy loh me~~~T.T
so touch...the price is too expensive tat i'm unable to buy....
but i will try my best to keep money to bring it home,
wuwu~~~~
juz a book costs about RM 89.90 ...
to me tats too expensive coz it juz the production from the movie,
although i love it much!
arh.....
Yang Yang ooi....my birthday still early but
can u present it to me earlier?
haha~juz joking,i also can make a Field Guide!!!
with download the pages from the website...lame>.<
arh...i do interested the creatures,
well, it is naive and infeasible~
i dun care in dun care!!!
i knw tat was the things with believed did not existence in this world
but...
same as i do believe in angel,
i do believe in all of it~
inclding fairies~hehe^^

0 评论: