2008年6月24日星期二

Department Dinner

Yeah!!!!!!!


Finally the life not fill with OT and Papers!!!!!


hehe, today my MAMI treat us to Shorin, Auto City



A nice nice nice nice Japanese Restaurant,


i never went there b4,


Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!**


I no need to OT anymore and no more Tsunami and earthquake on my office tabble,


becoz i have settle all my things,


wahaha~so happy me !!!!!i never though that i will do as well ,
i though i will resign coz cannot tahan of the pressure and lots of work,
but actually,not too much,
juz need to arrange my time and will finish it ASAP!
haha...as soon as possible...yeah... i always do.


the appearence of the restaurant, reli nice~


I Love Japan although was scold by Japanese b4 =.=




Is me and Christine,


My look was casual OT as i always wear it,


hehe, i dun want wear like laoyi...



Sashimi + tempura~~~nice nice


Reli delicious!!! for me is quite expensive lah,


but feel relax in there,having meal with all finance deparment colleague,

they all nice+friendly+funny~~~~

so glad to meet to you all guys~~~



0 评论: