2008年7月7日星期一

July

July is coming...
June past so fast,maybe is me working already,
no doubt will not realise the time is run away silently...
Everything is gonna be alright
as i was too unlucky few days,
but im still try to keep my life going better,
thinking the positif way and sayang me more than b4,
hehe~~~how to sayang?
shopping lah...buy many things i like and i will feel better,
hehe, or not will unbalance=.=
July come means St.anne Feast come,
i wanna go to church everynite!!!!
i reli love church and st.anne feast,
when go to church my heart feeling better...
Last year st.anne feast me and gilian work at Tao,
now almost one year ad....^^"
sumore,tell you all....
I planning to learn guitar but havent find teacher yet,
although my teacher aslo teaching guitar,
but i dun wan learn with him lah,
wan learning secretly and give them a surprise~
haha"xin ji zhong" hor?
in my heart juz wanna let my teacher feel that,
i can do things perfectly...
im not the person that reli easy to give up,
in singing, in music,
maybe i let he think like tat b4,
but i need to show that i reli love sing,
and reli thanks for his help,
patient, kindly, helpful,
he reli a good teacher...
anyone wan learing music or singing?
can ask him....^^
Long long time din upload pic,
the reason of why is my face very geli,
second my hair geli also,
sumore me also fat fat liao...
but now show u all one pic...^^
take it at home b4 went to competition...
not like me hor?
watever....im pretty than b4 after make up...
walalaala~~~

ya...pretend Q!!!!!!!! I m professional on it!!!!
kakaka...

0 评论: