2007年10月18日星期四

today's

buim quite busy nw coz have much things to do in office, but im happy cause i create a love test on my blog!o if u interested go to take a test n c hw much u knw about me!!!wahaha~~is fun! and finally ...i know how to put songs on my blog, i done it!!!and without ppl teach me!!haha~is it nice?i luv it so much...and a~~i really miss my friend n i wanna hang out with them..i stay in office 8 hour to face to computer, i cnt believed that im work about 11 months ago!!!i havent be crazy, that's a good news .I thought i cnt work as long as well because i hater strictions!!! i wan to learn things and social,i dun wan stay in a small office and always do this do there, fortunalety i can on9,if not~sure i'll b crazy cause i need freedom!!!!...I try to work hard but i cant...ya..i hate work n i hate business...im a talkative gal so if a job is always talk talk talk juz introduce me lah~haha~i really love to talk n sing~to make everyone happy~huhu....is ok lah...soon i will resign liao...maybe start form next year my dad will allowed me to study!!u knw? for me, i absolutely love school life! got friends got activity got everything fun of cause got bother things lah, but i want to learn from wrong ,thats the way to improve myself!!!oh...and i meet my senior Jenny on friendster! she's nice! i'm pround of her.now she's studying at australia~miss her so much, a sof t n pretty sis!haha~im lucky today!

oops...i gotta work~much things to do n nw still cakap banyak with Jenny,haha!^^

0 评论: