2007年10月2日星期二

feel bad

that kepochi makes me hard to sleep~
i dun knw wat sum ppl juz like nothing to do n wanna makes sumthing boring~
haiz...juz a pic, is it so important?huh?
stupid~thats my personal ,no need u to introduce my things to another ok?
huh~im the person who care about other ppl, i dun knw y,i juz care about ppl, what they think of me~and nw...i not supposed like that!!!is me!!i am i!!! no need to care about ppl what they think what they talk! i juz be myself, that's better~y i need to care about that? they din care bout me~
but now still feel angry~why so kepo?if he knows the lastly he will knw~no need u help me "xuan chuan "ok?
makes me sad n dunno y...i treat u as my friend~~the best friends can share secret each other....u make me disappointed~n now..i cant sleep well at night, wake up cry till the morning~ya~let me got change to c the sun rises...
and boy....i hate waiting, dun make me wait too long ,or not maybe i'll same like b4...juz leaving u without any reason....im the chosen one ,but is i the only one?
i'll not going to seeing u if i cnt be ur only one~that's about trust n heart~

0 评论: