2007年12月3日星期一

saturday is coming


so wat that means?

means gonna work at flea market lol...

but this time is special coz ah BEE cum with me!!!

she helps me to sell the Xmas card n say wanna take experience as work at there~haha

be tauke sor!haha~

we r tauke kia~




ugly rite?watever~im not pretty gal!

quite busy n snap much pic lol!!!
later will post n today new work park got sumting special is
a ....they have the fair to show out about the penang history,
so many customer today hor....
haha~~~~~~~so shiok~got much thing to see~

n ar....

we have lots fun here,always cakap always play n snap pic~wahaha~

shiok saturday with Bee coz she's the my happy doll n always threat me likes sister,
very sayang me de best frenz~haha
and both of us wearing pink clothes without saying!!!
that's call "mo qi" lah~haha
and when we back we went to penang road buy jagung~
tasty n sweet!!!!!
haha~watever, i knw i m gonna fat!^^

0 评论: