2007年12月3日星期一

cutie Sara

yeah~last friday we went to Julia's house,
coz visit her new born baby Sara!!!
me n Bee quite crazy with the cute sara,
actually is me crazy more coz i reli reli love baby!!!
baby is angel for me,comes with love n pure,
i love tat small small things,
haha...
reli small saiz de...
her hands, legs, eyes ,mouth,ears,
i think the baby looks alike to her mummy,haha~
big eyes n double eye lines,
Sara is a sleepy baby,
sleep is most important things to her,haha
see~so cute!!n pinky pinky~haha^^
Julia's house nice lo~
with black ,red n pink color~look so nice leh!
feel romantic at there...haha~with yellow light~
after tat we go to Ming Wen for Dim sum as dinner n supper~ahaha~
quite hungry now n cakap cakap,
all is me n Bee cakap nia~wahaha at Julia's house, i knw im ugly but who care?
nobody wanna play with me as they all watch the TV n baby sara is sleeping!!!

so....play sendiri...=.=

0 评论: