2008年1月2日星期三

**hooray**happy 2008!!


happy 2008 everyone!
we've to start our new life in new year,
haha~yup~i've plan already,
n ar....what's about ur new year wish?
hmm...i should list out all about the wishes for 2008..
hehe, n..ohh!
things about last nite about the countdown will post lately,
cause i lost to get my pic ,my dad take my phone to repair,
but....i got a new phone!!!
that's my dreamy phone! SE W580i!
actually i want tat pink color!!!
but failed to find tat!
so...using the white color,
thanks daddy!!!
my birthday +x'mas+ new year present!
hah~coz realise it now!
haha~
and we stay in G hotel at nite,
hubby cum countdown with me at gurney,
Is quite crazy here,much ppl play the party spray,
but we din play it coz the bad smell n ...i catch a cold...
sick n fell sleepy...haqiu many times...haha
but hubby give me a present~

here is it!tomato whitening bla bla bla~i dun knw how to spell it...>.<
but thanks hubby, is it u wanna tell me tat my skin is worse by the way?
an lah...i will keep myself sui sui ok??

ya the first morning in 2008
daddy mummy is having breakfast at the ground floor,
a pig is sleep in the room 607
that's me!!haha
always sleep ...
ok , gota say bye bye to G hotel ,
i reli miss here~i love stay at this hotel!
i'll be back at chinese new year~hehe, then i must swim in the pool n the"zhakuji"

say goodbye to gurney n i gotta moving to Queensbay haha~~

yaya~shopping with my mum at QB mall!!

the x'mas tree still at here~this pic not means,
i juz try to catch it with my new phone see it is clear~haha!!!
i love the x'mas tree with blue decorations!
specially the blue decorations on white X'mas tree!
that's my fave!!!

snap it in toilet~pink toilet n pinky grace^^

vanessa hudgens!!!the lovely singer n actress!!i love her so much!

we're both born in december, she is 14, im 12, in year 1988!!!

n ....she loves sings!she has amazing voice!i love her song!!!

she's juz a pure n friendly n lovely!!

haha~

forgive me i hvn buy her album yet!^^"

n we shop shop shop here,

moutain ppl mountain sea~~i cant find road to walk...

many shop full ppl i wish to buy new shirt for the CNY

n finally found in Niichi!!

the grey clothes! dun knw y todays im looking for the grey color shirt,

hmmm.....

n i buy it!! only 23.91!after 10 % discount!

mum say worth lah!worth lah!!haha

then we shop many place loo...but din buy, coz gota q-up

i buy a white tube, n finally i realize that i reli love white color

as i always wear white shirt~

maybe coz...the white color is angel's color~

haha~dreaming again...

yalah i love angel~

then after shop we rest in coffee bean n suddenly meet angel!!

ya~angel is my friends we known in NWP,

hehe~shes hang out with her boy n friends~

lastly, daddy fetch us home n dinner,

and i was sleep in car,

always sleep, i think im not the "nite cat"coz

sleepping is bliss to me!!

haha~i think im suit to be pig but not cat~

hahah~happy new year 2008!

i wanna be a new grace~

a lovely pretty cute grace!

haha

0 评论: