2008年1月5日星期六

Fish Leong Promo Tour


yeah~last nite we went to Auto City For Fish Leong promo tour,
hubby cum fetch me,
Joanne n her boy, angel and rosa 2 couples also cum^^
we meet at there , thx angel reserved the seat for us~
see~hubby nice in wearing white shirt~i luv this pic^^
snap it in ICE BABY, we still eat the same things except stupid egg~haha~
hubby is hungry~
snap it while waiting him~

i love its pic but badly my face is too geli~i hate my face full with blemish!!>.<

n have u found that? i have panda eyes!!!oh!!hw cum!!!!!!!here's grace n Joanne~see!!she's slim rite?small size than me!i hate my big face~

juz like XL size(me) vs S size(Joanne)

we enjoy fish leong's songs~nice !!!!she's the best singer,

i love the way she sang juz like telling the luv story~

after the promo tour i swear to pratice her songs as well!!

coz i reli love sing! and her song's is damn nice!!!on the way to auto city,i m glad tat hubby finally agree to take pic with me,

u knw?i usually "paksa "he to take pic with me,

although his face shows "bo gam guan"

after we take the signature from fish leong ,back down stage to sit n listen her songs,

although!!!!many ppl back liao...

oh yeah!the ATQ 2007 5 in got cum to sang!

i like crystal wong's songs, "zai ni shen bian jiu hao "

omg ,she's slim!!!n nice in wearing purple!i luv this color,

her amazing voice drive me crazy!i cannot tahan liao!

i also want to sing!friends ah,we go to join the Atq this year ok?

JC,u promise!!!!haha``

i broke my feet lastly!!!coz i din see the "tiang" at front, oh my gush!!!!

such pain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~

huh.....bleeding liao....T.T

0 评论: