2008年3月27日星期四

26/3/2008

I’m quite boring recently…
Doing nothing at home,
Always watching movie/drama
Or juz sleep as late as I can

I try to cut my hand…
Like I always do before,
But,
Is it useful?
I harm myself but wat?he doesn’t know abt tat,
It juz …the stupid things I done
I hurt myself , for him it juz nothing
So he wouldn’t feel pain or hurt
Coz …maybe he din care abt me…

Ya…
We argued …
Juz a simple things but I dun knw what he was angry…
Im not going to argue with him,
I juz listen,
What the fucker pili pa la !!!
It doesn’t matter,
I dun care,
But I do really sad
We argue about the little things,
What was happen if we meet a big problem or more than juz little things?
Will we fighting?
I cant understand why he scold me like dis…
It was too hurt to me…

I chat with my friend,
Tat one who say no matter what is my decision,
She will support me as she juz want me to be happy
I try speak out my sadness my angry
But my friend says…
Aiyo, u all argue since the day together, this not the first time
Yaya~~~but is the serious one!!!!
So ?
Failed,
I off to talk with her,
Didn’t comfort but more hurt=.=

Then my second friend is busy with her new boy,
actually not is but the one’s she’s admire.
Coz she’s busy want to find the boy out lah…
I’ve been cold-shouldered…
How pity me…
I do ..
I do knw…
Tat’s wat friendship like be..
Im not the lucky girl who no got any friends
I m not the pretty one so I’ve no friends,
I’ve nothing so I din got any friends,
That’s y I din got friends,

Nobody invite me when im free
When I wanna hang out no one accompany me
When I cannot hang out they bring the invitation to me
When I saw the pic they took when they meet together,
I was miss…
I miss the change …

Is it the world so reality?
When I want friends they all missing
I was sad I need someone to talk but no one willing…
Even my best best friends,
She was busy on love
She din listens to me…
So many times I was sad I argue with him
She’s doesn’t knw…
I think if one day I died also no friends knw …
Nobody concern me and I was jz a little things in this world
Nothing in their heart…
But I do really keep them in myheart as a true friends…

Without friends,
I think I should try be more individual..
I knw I cant
But I had to learn it

I think sooner or later,
I will be eccentric, cold blood and unhappy girl
If I keep my secret my sadness all my things inside my heart.
I will be secretive and I knw….
I’ve no friends anymore


But who cares?

0 评论: