2008年1月6日星期日

Bubu And BiBi

yup,its *we* posted,
WE means Wei + Ee= We
haha~we must together 4ever, without sumone,
it cants be the word "WE"
today hubby is nice!!!!!he bring me to eat lots,
and dun knw wat we realize that everytime we go out
from 31-12-07....im flu~
except the day we go to the fish leong promo tour,
yaya~today i was sick too,
but ok lah~still hang out with him~~
having breakfast~~~n then dota date~
n then ...lunch~~
fried rice + laksa + red bean soup,
and then after back he accompanied me to jogging!!
actually we plan to tokun or mengkuang for jogging,
but suddenly rainny,so we patah balik back home,
take a rest...cakap cakap,
n afte that we jogging in my taman lah,
hahah~two shot shot de jogging in taman,
juz coz of my healthy,
although iwas fat but i was weak,
always sick~
so have to exerciseto be strong,
haha~but reli hard to do it,
coz i got asthma~~~
T.T...quite pity~
i cannot hv cold drinks,
cannot drink pepsi,cola, 7-up etc...
cannot eat ice, cold things, cold food, even sum fruits also cannot like watermelon...
see hw pity is me~
but i still eat much rubbish~~=.=''
yang yang so guai leh today,
accompanied me to exercise,
n even i "ha qiu" whole day he juz concern me but not bother,
so glad to have him to take care of me...
haha~the best medicine for me is you~~~
thanks...im glad to have you~

0 评论: